Aim Formula Car Steering Wheel 3 - EVO4S EVO5
The Formula Car Steering Wheel 3 has been specifically designed for Formula and Sports cars and features a small, fully configurable graphical display, showing the data sampled by EVO4S or EVO5 with a precise and clear display.
Aim Formula Steering Wheel 3
Specifically Designed for Formula and Sports Cars
Aim Formula Steering Wheel 3 has been specifically designed for Formula and Sports cars. It offers the opportunity to see in real time, all the information acquired by EVO4S or EVO5 loggers in a typical racing look.
A flexible display for you data and alerts
The new Formula Steering Wheel 3 features a small, fully configurable graphical display, showing the data sampled by EVO4S or EVO5 with a precise and clear view of the screen data. You can keep constantly under control, lap times and all values coming from the ECU, from the accelerometers and from the GPS (included in EVO4S/EVO5 kits).
Individually configurable LEDs
Six RGB shift lights can be configured for each gear, choosing LED colour and RPM threshold values which will turn it on/off. Alarms LEDs are managed in a very flexible way: you can choose the event that generates the alarm, the LED behaviour (blinking frequency and colour) when the alarm appears and the conditions for its switch-off. A warning message can also be shown.
Configuration of Shift lights, alarms and customised data pages is intuitive and immediate using the Race Studio 3 software.
Up to 9 pages showing the data you want, as you want it
You can swap among pages showing lap times and data in a 100% customisable way, you just choose your data and create your pages displaying up to 4 fields each. The RPM and Lap Time page layout is also available to display RPM Graph, Lap Time and two channels of your choice.
You can visualise the rolling time, or static or predictive lap time (as an absolute value or as a difference vs. the Best Lap).
Highlight Your Performance
A key-data summary is available at the end of each session: the three best laps of the session with their times, min/max speed and min/max RPMs. In the following page you can also see a list of all the laps of the session.
Switch buttons for external functions
Formula Steering Wheel 3 also features switch buttons to remote 4 functions among the options available in your car, like speed limiter, traction control, neutral, etc. Being electrically isolated from the others, each button operates autonomously.
Optional Paddle Shifts
Formula Steering Wheel 3 features optional paddle shifts.
Robust, Comfortable and Reliable
Aim Formula Steering Wheel 3 is:
- Robust, for its anodised aluminium chassis.
- Comfortable and ergonomic: maximum grip is guaranteed by its shape and its finishing with hand-sewn shammy leather.
- Reliable, with its back-lit display and waterproof structure it can be used in all conditions of light and weather.
Dimensions: 270x183x48.2 mm (270x183x67 mm with paddle shifts)
Alarms/Functions: 6 shift light leds, 4 configurable alarm LED's, 4 remote functions
Chassis: Anodised aluminium
Finishing : Hand-sewn shammy leather
In the box
- Formula steering wheel 3,
- CAN cable for logger/ECU Bridge connection
- Free cables.
EVO4S Data Logger Features:
- EVO4S samples all the information you need: data coming from your vehicle ECU via CAN, RS232 or K-line, from the internal accelerometers and gyro, from the GPS08 module included in the kit.
- Completely re-designed internal board
- 5 analog channels with configurable 12 bit 0-5 Volt, 0-500 mV, 0-50 mV inputs or thermocouple input, used to sample data coming from temperature, pressure, suspension and other kinds of sensors.
- 2 speed inputs, which allow to monitor the different wheels behaviour.
- 1 RPM input, which manages square wave signals transmitted by the ECU, or pulse signals picked from the coil command (low voltage).
The GPS08 Module included in the EVO4S kit, provides the following information, updated ten times per second:
- Position (latitude, longitude, altitude)
- Longitudinal acceleration
- Lateral acceleration
For more info : https://shopbhp.com/products/aim-gs-dash-car-racing-dash-display-evo4s-evo5
EVO5 Data Logger Features:
- Integrates with over 500 brands and models of ECU
- Modular and expandable: 8 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 RPM input, 2 digital outputs
- Supports video integration with AiM SmartyCam HD
- Supports GPS05 module
- Internal triaxial G and gyro sensors
- Removable SD card data recording
Whats in the Box?
- Aim EVO5 Car Racing Data Logger
- SD card
- GPS05 Module
The Aim EVO5 Car Racing Data Logger is the evolution of the traditional datalogger that over the years has become a standard defacto data acquisition system in a huge amount of championships. With its compact aluminum body it can be easily placed in any vehicle.
Its configuration with the new Race Studio 3 software is simple and immediate. The EVO5 features significant improvements such as two multi-channel motorsport connectors which is simple and straightforward and one top quality harness for all your connections. It has a 37 pin connector for main applications like power, CAN, Aim CAN networks and a 22 pin connector for additional functions like CAN2 or digital outputs (Optional Extra).
The internal SD Card permits to record all possible data you may ever need. The card is protected by a waterproof door equipped with a sensor closing all files when you open it, to prevent any data loss possibility. No way to have a faster data downloading: you remove the SD and it is done!
For more Info: https://shopbhp.com/products/aim-car-racing-evo5-data-logger
We Also Recommend
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included
Aim MXS Strada OBD2 OBDII ROAD RACE Car Dash Display Black Friday
AIM MXP Strada TFT 6" Dash Display - Road & Race Icons - ODBII Black Friday