Aim GS-Dash Car Racing Dash Display - EVO4S Logger
Aim GS-Dash Car Racing Dash Display has been designed to show data sampled by the new generation of Aim data loggers, EVO 4S and the Aim EVO 5.
All data coming from your vehicles ECU, from the accelerometers, from the GPS module as well as from your custom sensors.
The Aim GS-Dash Car Racing Dash Display features a Compact design 268x128 pixel display to maximise readability. The screen can be backlighted in one of the seven available colours and the incorporated light sensor makes brightness and contrast ideal in all light conditions.
You can see the rolling time, static or predictive lap times
(as an absolute value or as a difference vs. the Best Lap).
Recall your session highlights
A key-data summary is available at the end of each session where you can also see a list of all the laps of the sessions, with their times, min/max speed and min/max RPM's.
Configure your LEDs One by One
Five RGB shift lights can be configured for each gear, choosing LED colour and RPM threshold values which will turn it on/off.
Alarms are managed in a very flexible way: you can choose the situation that generates the alarm, the LED behaviour (blinking frequency and colour) when the alarm appears and the conditions for its switch-off. A warning message can also be shown.
EVO45 Data Logger Features:
The EVO4S car racing datalogger samples all the information you need: data coming from your vehicle ECU via CAN, RS232 or K-line, from the internal accelerometers and gyro, from the GPS08 module included in the kit.
And from analog/digital inputs, external expansions as well as predefined math channels. Sensors can be connected to 5 configurable analog channels, to the RPM input and to 2 wheel speed inputs.
- ECU Connection
- GPS08 Module
The GPS08 Module included in the EVO4S Kit, Provides the following information, updated ten times per second:
Position (latitude, longitude, altitude)
If EVO4S knows the finish line of the track and the split coordinates, it can calculate and show:
Many sensors can be connected to EVO4S via:
- 5 Analog channels with configurable 12 bit 0-5 Volt, 0-500 mV, 0-50 mV inputs or thermocouple input, used to sample data coming from temperature, pressure, suspension and other kinds of sensors.
- 2 Speed inputs, which allow to monitor the different wheels behaviour.
- 1 RPM input, which manages square wave signals transmitted by the ECU, or pulse signals picked from the coil command (low voltage).
- Internal three-axial accelerometer and gyro sensor
- A built-in inertial platform lets you have the most powerful system for understanding oversteering, understeering, banking, etc.
- CAN Output
- With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
- Digital Output
- EVO4S features a 1 amp at 12 volts digital output. You can configure it in order to turn it on or off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs, ECU values, expansion values, GPS information or math channels.
- Expand your EVO4s as much as you need
- (See the Expansion & Accessories Tab at top of the page for more information)
- Download your EVO4s data to a pc for professional data analysis.
- Data recorded by EVO4S can be downloaded to PC and analyzed with the professional Race Studio Analysis software: graphs, histograms and tables will help you evaluate your performance, providing an objective support to avoid mistakes and improve your driving technique.
- Key Features
- Evo4S Car Racing DataLogger Features
Completely re-designed internal board
5 analog channels with configurable 12 bit 0-5 Volt, 0-500 mV, 0-50 mV inputs or thermocouple input, used to sample data coming from temperature, pressure, suspension and other kinds of sensors.
2 speed inputs, which allow to monitor the different wheels behaviour.
1 RPM input, which manages square wave signals transmitted by the ECU, or pulse signals picked from the coil command (low voltage).
- Technical Specs
- Evo4s Car Racing DataLogger Technical Spec:
- LEDs:1 system status
- CAN connections:2
- ECU connections:CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility:+ 1,000 industry leading ECUs
- Expansion CAN connection:GPS, Channel Expansions, Thermocouple Expansions, Lambda Controllers, SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs:5 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs:2 Speed inputs, lap signal, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs:1 (1 Amp max)
- Accelerometer:Internal Three-axial ± 5G + Three-axial Gyroscope
- Internal memory:4 GB
- Body:Anodized aluminum
- Connectors:13 Binder connectors
- Dimensions:130 x 35 x 46.6 mm
- Weight:330 g
- Power consumption:350 mA
- Evo4s Car Racing DataLogger
- GS Dash
- GPS08 Module
We Also Recommend
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included