Aim Motorsport LCU ONE Lambda Controller Unit with Analog Interface Kit
The Aim LCU ONE Analog Interface for Cars range of products allow you to perfectly tune the carburetion of your engine as well as keep it at its best, appreciably improving your car performances.
All LCU-One lambda controllers use a wide band Bosch LSU 4.9 probe either for its capacity of saving the original calibration for its all life and for its duration: Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, in fact, has been designed to last for more than 100.000 km on a stock car.
Full Control of your engine
The LCU ONE Controller Unit - Analog Interface for Cars can detect punctual Lambda value from 0.65 to 1.6, offering you an extremely precise measurement, very useful for engine tuning.
Through the analysis of the remaining oxygen, LCU-One points out possible oxygen excess/lack in the carburetion, providing an essential information for 4 strokes engines: configurability of Stoichiometric ratio allows LCU-One to be used on petrol powered engines as well as on diesel or on alternative fuel (bio fuel, ethanol) powered ones.
Three variants for all your needs
Aim LCU ONE Controller Unit - Analog Interface for Cars range is available in three different versions:
- LCU-One CAN: uses a CAN bus and is extremely easy to install.
- LCU-One Analog: uses a serial line for programming and an analog output proportional to lambda value.To be even more user-friendly, these two versions of LCU-One switch on/off together with the logger.
- LCU-One CAN + Analog is equipped with both CAN bus and analog output.
All the data you need at your fingertips
LCU-One CAN + Analog
The product configures:
- CAN connection+ Analog output
- Stoichiometric point
LCU-One CAN + Analog also provides:
- Lambda value and Air/Fuel ratio
- Lambda probe temperature and diagnosis
LCU ONE Controller Unit - Analog Interface for Cars technical specs
We Also Recommend
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 Data Logging - Module Only
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM08 Data Logging - Module Only