Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM08 Data Logging - Module Only
PDM08 Data Logging - Module only (No Screen, No GPS)
The Aim PDM08 Power Distribution Module is designed to easily replace traditional fuse and relay systems by distributing power to multiple circuits in your vehicle.
With 8 high side outputs - the PDM08 is central to your vehicles electronics system. This gives you greater control and simplifies the wiring harness and electronic installations.
Housed in an anodised billet aluminium case, the PDM is designed to handle the rigours of Motorsport and includes a complete professional data logger and internal dash controller.
- ECU connection - for receiving data from your ECU
- Data logging functionality Ð saving you the need for acquiring an external logger
- Dash controller - to manage the 6" or 10" dash
- 9 axis EMU platform
- Mirror camera to get a back view while you drive your car in reverse in the paddock
The PDMs offers:
Medium Power: Continuous Current 20A : 8
Total Continuous Max Current : 120A
Each output provides status feedback for open circuit, short circuit, high temperature, over current, under voltage and over voltage. Inrush current, number of fault retries and the time between retries are all definable.
All the outputs may be configurable as PWM and allow soft start/stop.
For every output, a multicolour LED shows the status:
- Activated or not
Individual power outs can be configured with an easy-to-use visual interface.
PDMs feature the following Inputs channels:
Analogue/ digital : 6
Whats in the box?
- PDM08 - including a built-in 4GB data logger and dash controller
- Plugs to Build the PDM Harnesses
We Also Recommend
Aim MXG 7" OBD2 Strada IVA Compliant Plug & Play TFT Dash Display Kit