Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM08 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included
The Aim PDM08 Power Distribution Module is designed to easily replace traditional fuse and relay systems by distributing power to multiple circuits in your vehicle.Ê Ê Ê ÊÊ
With 8 high side outputs Ð the DPM08 is central to your vehicleÕs electronics system. This gives you greater control and simplifies the wiring harness and electronic installations.
Housed in an anodised billet aluminium case, the PDM is designed to handle the rigours of Motorsport and includes a complete professional data logger and internal dash controller.
- ECU connection - for receiving data from your ECU
- Data logging functionality Ð saving you the need for acquiring an external logger
- GPS Module - for automatic lap times and track positions
- Dash controller - to manage the 6Ó or 10Ó dash
- 9 axis EMU platform
- Mirror camera to get a back view while you drive your car in reverse in the paddock
PDM kit configuration (see Photo)
The PDMs offers:
Medium Power: Continuous Current 20A : 8
Total Continuous Max Current : 120A
Each output provides status feedback for open circuit, short circuit, high temperature, over current, under voltage and over voltage. Inrush current, number of fault retries and the time between retries are all definable.
All the outputs may be configurable as PWM and allow soft start/stop.
For every output, a multicolour LED shows the status:
- Activated or not
Individual power outs can be configured with an easy-to-use visual interface.
PDMs feature the following Inputs channels:
Analogue/ digital : 6
PDM comes with 4,000 tracks in their database and automatically select the one you are driving on, in order to calculate Lap Time when you pass the start/finish line.
An internal data logger is available, capable of recording all the analogue inputs, digital inputs, ECU channels, GPS values, Currents, status of all the Power Outputs. Here an example of what the recorded data may show, during engine cranking.
In red, the ignition push button
- In blue, the battery voltage drop
- In purple, the current absorbed by the solenoid
- In dark green, the current absorbed by the fuel pump
- In green, RPM Value
Whats in the Box?Ê
- PDM08 Ð including a built-in 4GB data logger and dash controller
- Display: 6Ó or 10Ó
- GPS Module for automatic Lap Time and track position
- Plugs to Build the PDM HarnessesÊ
We Also Recommend
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 Data Logging - Module Only
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM08 Data Logging - Module Only
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included