Aim Solo 2 GPS Car Racing Track Day Lap Timer
Will not connect to a Smarty Cam- The Solo 2 Data Logger Version is required.
The Aim Solo 2 GPS Car Racing Track Day Lap Timer is a completely automatic motorsport lap timer. It receives the data from two satellite constellations GPS and Glonass, which is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version.
The power ON requires only a few seconds and the lap times are calculated with a max 2/100 sec of tolerance.
the most precise and easy way to get lap times
Aim Solo 2 screen can be backlit in one of the seven available colors:
Find Your Track Easily and Quickly
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognises the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In the event that the track is not in the database then no problem. Solo 2 realises it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
Even the Predictive Lap Time is Much More Reliable
The Aim Solo 2 configurable RGB LEDs, will give you a clear and fast indication of the comparison with your best lap.
Solo 2 Race Mode Selection
Solo 2 can manage different types of races, Speed races in a closed circuit, Point to-point races, Regularity, Performance tests (0-100 km/h etc.) In each of these configurations, Solo 2 gives you the correct information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
Solo 2 Race Data Recall on Screen
Solo 2 Wi-Fi Communication with the PC
Wi-Fi connection is easy and fast without connectors or cables, Simply the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database and to download the data to your PC.
Use your iPhone for a quick and comfortable data analysis, for managing the track database and even for an On-Line view of the most important parameters of your Engine (in case you have chosen the Solo 2 DL).
In the event that the track is not in the database then no problem. Solo 2 realises it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
SmartyCam HD Connection (Optional Extra)
Solo 2 - The perfect connection
Get all the data from your ECU, merge them with the GPS information and transmit everything to the SmartyCam HD, that will show them in graphical overlay in the video.
ECU Connection ( Optional Extra)
If you need an ECU connection to read data from your engine then you need the RPM Bridge
Uses GPS Technology For Lap Times
- Suitable For Circuit Racing, Drag Racing, Sprints & Hillclimbs
- Logs ECU Information i.e. RPM, Temp, Pressures etc.
- Connect to SmartCam HD Or SmartyCam HD GP
- No External Beacon Required
- In Built Accelerometer
- User Selectable Screen Displays
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Inbuilt Track Database
- Backlit Easy To Read Display
- Includes Data Analysis Software
- Display: Graphical
- Display resolution:128x64 pixels
- Display pages: Up to 8 freely configurable
- Back light:7 configurable RGB colours
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs:10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database:Yes
- Inertial platform:Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz External power:12 V
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions: 98.0x73.7x30.2 mm
- Weight: 240 g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP65
Whats in The Box?
- Aim Solo 2 GPS Car Racing Trackday Lap Timer
- Solo USB cable
- USB/AC power adapter
- Solo power cable with 2m wired car lighter socket
- Mounting bracket with screws
- Software installation CD
We Also Recommend
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 Data Logging - Module Only
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM08 Data Logging - Module Only
Aim Motorsport Power Distribution Module PDM32 With GPS Sensor, Data Logging And TFT Screen Included