Corbeau RS2 Reclining Fast Road Track Drivers Bucket Seat - STD Size
- *New for 2018*
- Ideal for Fast Road & Track Days
- Compatible with 3 & 4 Point Harnesses
- Mount Using Our Subframe & Slider Combination
- Reclining Bucket Seat
- Forward Tilt Enabled
- Black Cloth with Micro Suede Inserts
The RS2 is a new seat to the Corbeau Sportline reclining bucket seat range for 2018. Acting as a replacement for the RS1, the RS2 retains core DNA of its predecessor, with new design features to bring it up to date.
This sports recliner utilises our high quality moulded foam cushion, bolster and lumbar support to offer maximum comfort on long journeys while not compromising on lateral support when you take it to the track. Backrest adjustment is possible through the precise reclining mechanism, which is sided for either the driver or passenger.
The RS2 is trimmed in black cloth with a choice of coloured micro suede inserts and matching stitching.
RS2 has three different fabric options to choose from as below:
- Black cloth with black micro suede inserts & silver stitching throughout.
- Black cloth with blue micro suede inserts & blue stitching throughout.
- Black cloth with red micro suede inserts & red stitching throughout.
A Top Stitch Upgrade changes the colour of the stitching that features throughout your seat, from the standard Black to the colour of your choice.
Top Stitch Upgrade Colour Options +£42
- Silver (Standard Option with Black Micro Suede Insert)
- Blue (Standard Option with Blue Micro Suede Insert)
- Red (Standard Option with Red Micro Suede Insert)
- Gunmetal Grey
Add your name +£18 , logo or maybe your companyÕs / sponsors logo to give your seat that signature look +£60.
Pricing includes digitisation & machine set up.
Seat Heater +£108
Our unique seat heating warms the base or back of your seat. Perfect for those winter mornings.
Double Locking Seat Runners +£54
RS2 is designed for both harnesses or your standard inertia seat belt. However, if youÕre planning track action, we always recommend installing a harness.
To safely fit an RS2 seat in your vehicle, we highly recommend purchasing our vehicle specific subframes. Talk to our expert sales team about what fitting options are available to you.