ECUmaster Steering Wheel Canbus Board
A CAN switch board is a tiny device to allow easy transfer of up to 8 switch states and 8 analog signals over the CAN bus. In addition to this, the device has 4 built-in low side outputs that can be activated with a CAN bus message. The main purpose of this board is to build custom steering wheel panels containing buttons, rotary switches and indicators.
The switchboard device is designed to work with EMU BLACK and PMU. It can also be used with any other devices with custom configurable CAN bus inputs.
- CAN BUS 2.0B
- 500 or 1000kbps, user selectable
- different CAN ID and CAN frame structures can be selected,
- only 25x25mm in size,
- 8 switch inputs (switched to ground)
- 8 analog inputs / rotary switch inputs, 0-5V, 10bits
- 4 low side outputs (0.5A, resistive and inductive loads)
- 6-22V power supply
- +5V output for powering rotary switches, sensors and potentiometers
- firmware upgrade over the CAN bus