Haltech Elite 1000 + Mazda RX7 FD3S S6 Plug 'n' Play Adaptor Loom Kit
SUITS : Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Mazda RX7 FD3S-S6 (92-95)2 row ECU plug.Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES : Elite 1000 ECU, injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE: In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehiclesonly and .
NOTES : E1000/1500 ECU for use with Single Turbo Conversion onlyE2000/2500 ECU supports the Factory Twin Turbo Control
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech's Elite 1000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated inputs (Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.