Haltech Elite 1500+ Mitsubishi EVO 4 8 5 Speed P&P Adaptor Loom Kit
SUITS : Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for MitsubishiEVO 4-8 (5 Speed)(All Regions)EVO 8 MR (USDM Only)Eclipse 2G Turbo (USDM)Manual transmissions only.
INCLUDES : Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
NOTES : E1000 ECU does NOT support the Intercooler Water Spray function on the EVO 7 & 8
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use
- harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
We Also Recommend
0 - 150 psi high accuracy Pressure sensor with connector ideal for Link ECU MOTEC SYVECS
Regular price £4800 £48.00
Link ECU G4X Fits Subaru Impreza WRX STI V34 WRX4 GC8D MY97 GC8E MY98 22B PlugIn
Regular price £90600 £906.00