Haltech Elite 2500 Ford Coyote 5.0 Early Cam Solenoid Terminated Loom
SUITS : Early Style Cam Solenoid - Small single offset keyed connector. Supports DBW and quad variable cam timing. WBC1/2 CAN O2 Wideband Controller ready (Controller and sensor(s) not included) Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES : Engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet, pre-wired HPI8 15amp high power ignition module.
INJECTOR CONNECTOR : Bosch EV1
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion!Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- On the ECU side the Terminated Engine Harness includes Haltech ECU connectors and an optional CAN Wideband connector.
- On the engine side you'll find an array of fully terminated engine connectors and a group of unterminated in-cabin wires.
- All the wires are clearly labelled eliminating any guesswork.
- The harness includes a fuse box with five fuses and five relays.
- The harness included a 2″ gromit to protect the harness as it passes through the firewall.
We Also Recommend
0 - 150 psi high accuracy Pressure sensor with connector ideal for Link ECU MOTEC SYVECS
Regular price £4800 £48.00