Haltech Elite 2500 + Ford Coyote 5.0 Early Cam Solenoid Terminated Loom Kit
SUITS : Early Style Cam Solenoid - Small single offset keyed connector.Supports DBW and quad variable cam timing.WBC1/2 CAN O2 Wideband Controller ready (Controller and sensor(s) not included)Manual transmission only.
INJECTOR CONNECTOR : Bosch EV1
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion!Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech's Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- On the ECU side the Terminated Engine Harness includes Haltech ECU connectors and an optional CAN Wideband connector.
- On the engine side you'll find an array of fully terminated engine connectors and a group of unterminated in-cabin wires.
- All the wires are clearly labelled eliminating any guesswork.
- The harness includes a fuse box with five fuses and five relays.
- The harness included a 2″ gromit to protect the harness as it passes through the firewall.
We Also Recommend
0 - 150 psi high accuracy Pressure sensor with connector ideal for Link ECU MOTEC SYVECS
Regular price £4800 £48.00
Link ECU G4X Fits Subaru Impreza WRX STI V34 WRX4 GC8D MY97 GC8E MY98 22B PlugIn
Regular price £90600 £906.00