Motorsport Electronics Mazda MX5 Mk2.5 NBFL 1.6 1.8 2001 - 2005 ME221 Plugin ECU
The ME221 MX-5 Plug-In is the latest Plug-In Engine Management System for the Mk2.5 (3 Plug NBFL) MX-5 / Miata, years 1999-2000 1.6 (non-VVT) / 1.8 (w/VVT)
It supports the 1.6 and 1.8 model from the same hardware, and also fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position. The only extra thing you need to do besides plugging it in is run a MAP vacuum hose (supplied) from the ECU to the intake manifold.
New for 2019 – the Gen2 Model adds direct USB Connectivity and even more I/O!
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- 16×16 Floating Point Fuel and Ignition & Boost Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Lots of Spare-IO for extra sensors, COP Upgrades as well as multiple spare outputs!
- DSP Knock Control
- in-built 45psi MAP sensor.
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear.
- Launch Control and ALS.
- Stock Alternator Control on Mk2/Mk2.5 models.
- Fully Sequential Injection and Ignition available.
- In the field regular firmware updates and improvements.
- Uses the powerful, free, MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
- ME221 Plug-In Core Board
- Vacuum Hose
- USB Communications Cable
We Also Recommend
Ford Mk2 MK3 Focus ST 2.5T RS ST225 Bosch 550cc Fuel Injectors Full Set of 5
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1