Motorsport Electronics NODIZ Pro Ignition Only ECU With Vauxhall C20xe C20let X16XE X14XE Loom - For Bike Carbs & DCOES
PRE-LOOMED & PRE-MAPPED NODIZ VAUXHALL SYSTEM
(Loom terminated with Vauxhall style 3 and 4 pin plugs not shown in image)
If you have the factory Vauxhall Coil Pack (4 pins) and VR Crank Sensor (3 pins) on your C20XE/Redtop/X16XE/X14 etc, and are using carbs for fuelling, then this package is EVERYTHING you need to have it up and running in MINUTES!
Please note you must use the later VR type crank sensor. The early type HALL sensors are not supported. Refer to the manual for how to test them. The VR type sensor is a direct drop in on the C20XE/LET and is part number FEB27177 available from most motor-factors.
It’s a fully 3D map-able ignition system that varies the engines ignition advance based on both speed and optionally if required throttle position/manifold pressure. It benefits from inbuilt coil drivers, (so no need for EDIS modules or external igniters), as well as it also supporting factory trigger wheels as used on various engines such as Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, VW and of course Ford.
If you want to get, for example, your Vauxhall on Webers/DGAS/Bike Carbs up and running, making excellent power using a pre-loaded map developed by us, with minimal wiring fuss (just click on the connectors to your factory crank sensor and coil pack), then the NODIZ Pro is for you – you can be up and running in minutes…
The units arrive with a fully terminated loom to suit the engine it has been configured for (VAUXHALL in this case – please see the images to confirm they match your engine), as well as loaded with an optimised base-map that has been developed in house on our L&S engine dynamometer and rolling road tuned our Dyno-Dynamics rolling road.
A recap of the NODIZ Pro’s features:
- 3D Mappable Ignition Controller with Inbuilt Coil Drivers – No EDIS Module or other parts required.
- Fully terminated loom to suit the coil pack and crank sensor of your engine – click on and start!
- Dyno optimised pre-loaded ignition map – excellent power results, safe and reliable.
- Soft & Hard Cut Limiters – keep the engine safe at high rpms.
- Launch Control – for perfect launches every time.
- Programmable Outputs – For Shift Lights/VTEC/VVT/Fans etc
- 12V Tachometer Output – suits most OEM dashboards.
- Splash-Proof and small form factor – mount easily in the engine bay.
- Custom Tune-able with the free EZ-Tune Software – Custom mapping if you want it via Bluetooth or RS232 Serial Connection
What you will receive…
- Brand new NODIZ Pro Ignition System with in-house Dyno optimised pre-loaded ignition map.
- Wiring Loom pre-made and fitted with 3 pin mini-timer crank sensor and 4 pin mini timer coil pack connector, power and ground eyelets and flying leads for TPS/MAP sensor. (Check Images to Ensure correct plugs).
- Spare Pins for the other features such as shift light, launch control, tacho, etc
In addition to the above most direct and simple installation, the NODIZ Pro™ also features the following:
- 16 Load by 16 Speed Sites, with full 3D interpolation and user definable Speeds/Loads.
- User settable RPM Soft and Hard Cut Rev Limiters.
- In-built coil drivers, no need for EDIS or other modules.
- Cranking based advance angle to help start high compression engines.
- A programmable Shift Light output.
- 12v Tachometer Output.
- Launch Control
- A programmable output based on either RPM (i.e. V-TEC control), coolant temperature (i.e. Fan Control) or Intake temperature (i.e. Water Injection control).
- Bluetooth™ Communication (dongle provided) and Free Dash App
Digital Dash for Android
Also, use your android phone or tablet for a fully featured digital dashboard. Android dashboard software is available from the Google Play store, free of charge
What’s in the box?
- NODIZ Pro ECU
- Plug-n-Play Vauxhall Loom (Bosch style 3 pin VR crank sensor and 4 pin coil pack required)
- Quick-Start Sheet
We Also Recommend
0 - 150 psi high accuracy Pressure sensor with connector ideal for Link ECU MOTEC SYVECS