Syvecs Toyota GT86 & Subaru BRZ S7+ Plus Plug & Play ECU Kit - Manual Only
This product will require professional fitting, BHP can do this please contact us for a price, the cost can be included in financing options.
The Syvecs Toyota GT86 Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the GT86 range with a complete standalone engine control module.
By simply plugging in the kit a whole new level of control is available adding the following features:
• Live tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position switch or via OEM Controls
• Fully adjustable launch control with anti-lag strategies and ramp in maps
• Full variable valve timing control
• Shift shifting
• Flex Fuel control
• Cruise control add on
• Full direct injection and port injector control
• Rev matching in VSC SPORT mode
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling antilag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Anti-theft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to one of our Wifi modules.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different pedal to throttle angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change torque ramp in after launch
• Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Control high or low impendence injectors
• Control up to 8 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our Syvecs edition SDM display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
GT86 FAQ and Help
Q) Does the ECU control the OEM VVT?
A) Yes, this is adjustable via Variable Valve Timing calibrations, Can Change Intake and Exhaust Cam Targets]
Q) Can we do engine swaps with the GT86/BRZ Kit?
A) Yes, The software is fully open allowing you to change Engine Types, Trigger setup and much more. Please Note Fuel Drivers 1-4 are modified to work with OEM DI Driver Module so don’t use these to drive normal injectors if changing engine.
Q) Can we turbocharge the engine?
A) Yes, you can change the OEM Map sensor to which ever sensor you like and then setup the tables to allow for positive pressure.
Q) Do you supply a base map for the kit?
A) Yes as with all out kits we supply a very good base calibration to get everything working for you
Q) Does the traction switch and VSC Sport switch come into the ECU via Canbus?
A) Yes, Slave AN23 is TRC Off Switch, can be used for Custom Maps or for TC Switch, Slave AN25 is VSC Sport Switch, can be used for Custom Maps or for TC Switch also
Q) How do we change between calibrations?
A) This is done via the OEM Steering wheel Cruise buttons, Up is Cal Up, Down is Cal Down, Pulling back is Cal Overide for rolling antilag
Q) Can I install different a in-tank pump?
A) Yes, the Syvecs communicates with the OEM Fuel Pump Ecu to allow PWM Control of the Pump so it can be adjusted to suit your new pump. This is found in Output Function – Fuel Pump – Fuel Pump PWM 1 Control
Q) What of the cars original features will now not work?
A) None, even cruise control works but it doesn’t allow you to adjust speed on the stalk, only clamp a speed
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to log, read codes and clear them on other ECUs on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via OEM Tools or Ecutek
We Also Recommend
Ford Mk2 MK3 Focus ST 2.5T RS ST225 Bosch 550cc Fuel Injectors Full Set of 5
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1